This is a extremely nutritious and yum breakfast. Perfect of busy summer mornings.
Loaded in protein, probiotics, fiber, omega 3 and more.
Ingredients - serves 1
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 6 tablespoons of yogurt ( curd)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder / vanilla powder
- 1tsp flaxseed powder / my Super Seed Powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped mango ( or fruit of choice)
- 5 chopped almonds (soaked if possible)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- The yogurt mixture should be runny like a thin milkshake.
- Layer it in a glass alternating the yogurt mixture with layers of fruit.
- Top with fruits and chopped nuts.
- (Or just add yogurt mixture to glass and top with fruit.)
- Store overnight in the fridge.
- Grab and eat in the morning
- One small banana + half an apple chopped small
- One small banana + half a mango
Other combinations could be adding cocoa pwd to the yogurt or coffee
Variations : chocolate banana
Coffee Choco almond
Vanilla strawberry white chocolate
Vanilla and mixed berries
Can also do one tablespoon of oats + one tablespoon of chia seeds.
However chia seeds should be consumed in moderation by people who are on bp medication