Are you trying to get Pregnant ?
The best diet to maximize your fertility is one that supports a healthy body and, thus, a healthy reproductive system.
Whether you are thinking of conceiving or undergoing a more specialised fertility treatment like IVF, this personalised plan is here to support you on your journey
This plan focusses on providing you and individualised diet to support your prenatal or preconception phase. A healthy body helps sustain a healthier pregnancy
THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION PLAN - WE WILL ONLY HAVE 2 SLOTS AT THE MOMENT
What to expect ?
- Dedicated Nutritionist
- In-depth counselling to develop your diet
- Review of report from your doctor (if you have)
- Cycle phase tracking
- Pre-Conception Supplement Suggestions if required
- Option to refer an online gynaecologist consultation
- 30 minutes a day
- From our programs
- Or low impact as suggested by us
- Daily Chat Support to review your daily food
- Daily ongoing suggestions and guidance on chat
- Monthly calls
- Develop the habits and learn the dos and don’t for pregnancy as well
Who is it for ?
- Men and Women
- Looking to conceive in the next 3 months to a year
What is a “Fertility Diet” ?
“The term “fertility diet” originated from a large study in 2007 conducted by Harvard researchers that looked at the diets of over 17,000 women trying to conceive,” says Sarah Rueven, a registered dietitian and owner of Rooted Wellness. The study found that consuming a high-quality diet could increase chances of fertility.
Multiple factors affect fertility and this program is built to support you on your journey by helping you eat for a healthier body and reproductive system.
Many pre-existing issues like PCOS, Endometriosis, Thyroid in women or Type 2 diabetes, Obesity, Heart Diesease, hypertension and smoking in men have a large impact on fertility levels.
All these conditions benefit from a diet that supports these issues.
This is not a replacement for fertility treatments or a guarantee for conception but the support you need for your body to be healthier and fitter.