Graphic Designer & Video Editor
As a Digital Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you will be a key member of the Creative Team and will help shape our digital experiences by creating content for the web, social, and other digital platforms. We are looking for a self-starter who thinks creatively, strategically, and unconventionally while inspiring others on the team.
We are a fitness platform run led Simrun Chopra. We advise people on home workouts and recipes that help them lose weight. Over the course of 3 years we have amassed a following of 500,000 people and over 10000 clients to help them feel better about themselves. We are a team of 40.
We are looking for a Graphic designer with an interest in typography and layouts.
to work on layouts for newsletters, web, app and collaboration communication.
Software skills : Adobe xd, illustrator, photoshop for graphic design
Video requirements :
- Organizes and strings together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or instructions for newscasts and other programming
- Reviews assembled footage on screens or monitors to determine whether corrections are necessary
- Sets up and operates computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product
- Selects and combines the most effective shots of each scene to form a logical and smoothly running story
- Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, work product and desired effects
- Maintains editing equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Work experience: 0-2 years.
Job Type: Full-time from office in Bangalore
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your portfolio
or click here to open a WhatsApp chat
*if you found the typos and grammatical errors, you're perfect for us. We love detailed oriented people. Looking forward to seeing your resume.