'Nourish with Sim' is a leading nutrition focused company providing comprehensive & fully integrated nutrition, fitness, healthy lifestyle programs to its clientele. With over 25,000 clients to date, the brand has grown substantially since its inception and now has a large setup in Bangalore, offering bespoke as well as generic programs that integrate exercise, nutrition, daily tracking, guidance & dietary options into an overall , holistic, deep-health offering.
Timings : 9am to 6pm - Monday to Saturday.
Our office: Near Trinity Circle Metro Station, M.G. Road, Bangalore.
Leave Policy: We adhere to Karnataka State Leave Laws
Other compliances and benefits : PF, ESI (where applicable).
Working Environment: We operate as a team in all that we do, and thrive with consistent team work, collaboration and mutual support. All our team-members work closely together, managing our large network of clients from over 160 countries, addressing their needs & requirements.
We are looking people who think differently, have strong communication skills, are quick on their feet and have a zest for personal improvement, in an environment that supports growth.
Brand Manager ( Marketing )
· End-to-end management of short & mid-term marketing plans basis the long-term objectives for the brand.
· Market & Consumer Understanding: Analysing the evolving competitive landscape, industry trends & brand positioning. Thorough understanding of the consumer – triggers, barriers, etc.
· New Products Launch Success: Designing and executing new product launch playbook for success across different channels – D2C, marketplaces, offline.
· Communication Development: Ownership of messaging across all consumer touchpoints.
· Data Analytics: Actively driving measurement & learnings for various marketing initiatives.
· Stakeholder Management: Collaborating with relevant POCs across the marketing team, cross-functional teams and external partners/agencies/vendors.
Customer Lifecycle management
· Define and manage the retention communication strategy using a mix of platforms like Text messages, WhatsApp, and emailers.
· Own new initiatives to improve and increase customer retention and open up new channels for retention.
· Own the mandate for customer lifecycle, their purchase journey, customer retention, and loyalty: define & draw out the content strategy for paid mediums.
· Manage internal and external creative teams to achieve business goals.
· Measure and assess ROIs & OKRs for all campaigns.
New Product Launches.
· Develop comprehensive communication strategy for new product launches and executing it for various marketing mediums.
Consistent with industry standards & based on a comprehensive interview.
· 2-3 years of experience in Brand Management, Consumer Marketing, & digital marketing.
· Prior experience in direct-to-consumer marketing.
· Self-driven, enthusiastic team player with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent stakeholder management.
· Analytical bent of mind – comfortable around digital data to enable better decision making for brand benefit.
· Passionate about building lovable consumer brands.