- 100g mince (of your choice)
- 1-2 whole dry red chilli
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 or 2 chopped green chillies
- salt according to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp oil
- Put oil in pan, warm a little.
- Add whole red chillies. Stir for few minutes.
- Add chopped garlic. Saute till turns beige.
- Add mince. Stir constantly or it will get stuck to pan.
- Saute for few minutes.
- Add green chillies and tomatoes saute till tomato is cooked.
- Add salt, pepper and soya sauce.
- Saute till it mixes well & mince is cooked .
- Ready to serve.