Introducing a game-changer in your kitchen: a homemade red chili sauce recipe that's both effortless and accessible. Crafted from everyday ingredients, this sauce unlocks a world of flavors, elevating countless Chinese dishes with its versatile magic. Say goodbye to store-bought options – embrace the satisfaction of crafting your own signature red chili sauce that adds a dash of homemade goodness to every bite
- 20 whole red dried chillies
- 10 large garlic pods
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 3/4 - 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Begin by soaking all the listed ingredients together and allowing them to sit for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once soaked, grind the mixture in a mixer until a smooth paste forms.
- Taste to check the salt and adjust as needed.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days
- Use in any recipe that needs a red chilli sauce
- It's really that simple :)
Soya sauce : use a dar soy sauce for better flavour.