- 7-8 mushrooms cut into to 4 pieces
- 2 medium size carrots cut in oval shapes
- 1 green capsicum cut in slant pieces
- 1 red capsicum cut in slant pieces
- 12-15 pieces of french beans cut in slant of 1" each
- 1/2 a medium size cauliflower/broccoli cut into florets
- 1/2 cup besan (gram flour)
- to be dry roasted ,till you get a nice fragrance then keep aside .
- 2 cups of curd
- 1 onion ground to a paste
- 10-12 garlic pods ground to a paste
- 5-8 green chillies and 1 " pc ginger ground to a paste (can add or lessen green chillies according to taste,no red chillies is used in this receipe )
- 2 cups of thick coconut milk (used 2 sachets of coconut powder ,as per instruction)
- 3 cups of vegetable stock/hot water
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 chopped spring onions
- Lime juice to be put on serving .
- 2 tbsp of oil
- In a kadhai add the oil ,when it becomes warm add the onion and garlic paste Saute till it becomes a nice beige brown
- Add the ginger and green chillies paste and saute till the raw smell of the ginger goes
- Now add the vegetable stock ,when it comes to boil add the besan mixed with water to a paste.
- Put the besan paste through a sieve and at the same time stir the broth continuously, so that lumps do not form .
- Whip the curd and add to the kadhai
- Add salt to taste
- Mix it in well ,and let it come to a boil
- When the broth starts rising, lower the flame and add the coconut milk .
- Stir it all nicely
- Now add the stir fried vegetables and cook for few minutes .
- Check for salt .
- Can add more broth or water depending how soupy you would prefer .
- Serve with noodles and lime
- Garnish with chopped spring onions
- Add the peels and stems of the vegetables in a pot of water ,along with it put few pods od garlic ,one small piece of ginger and little salt .Once it comes to a boil, lower the flame and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Strain and use the broth .
- Serve hot