I have added everything here in a very simple format. I hope this helps.
This is quick, it is simple and you can have it with plain white rice, in a roll or with noodles. Infact it tastes great as a sandwich filling too.
If you happen to try it please do tag me at @simrun.chopra
- 100-150 gms panner sliced in strips
- 1/2 red capsicum cut in strips
- 1/2 green capsicum cut in strips
- 1big carrot cut into thin strips
- 1 medium size onion sliced
- 4-5 green chillies cut in halves
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 10-12 pods of garlic chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2tbsp light soya
- 1 tsp dark soya
- 1tsp tomato sauce
- 3tbsp of oil
- Put oil in kadhai and once it is warm add chopped garlic
- Stir the garlic till raw smell goes
- Add green chillies and stir for a minute
- Add in the sliced carrots and stir for another minute
- Add the sliced onions and mix for 30-40 seconds
- Now add all the capsicum, red and green and stir nicely for few minutes
- Add the sliced paneer and mix gently
- In a bowl add the salt, pepper, light and dark soya sauce, tomato sauce and pour into the paneer and vegetables stir fry
- Gently mix it and let cook for about 2 minutes
- Add Chopped spring onions and serve hot
Ensure the vegetables stay crunchy
Paneer can be soaked in warm water to make it softer
Soya Sauce - I use original soya sauce that is made from soy. A lot of products have colour in them. I use this one for the light soya sauce. I have a one lt bottle as I make a lot of Chinese food. This is the same one they serve at Japanese restaurants.
Here is a combo of a light and dark soya sauce as well. However you can use based on your budget and convenience.