A simple snack recipe that is great for your sweet and chocolate cravings as well.
- 1/2 cup raw corn kernels
- 1 tsp oil
- 1× 3" chocolate piece (cooking chocolate)
- Take a pressure cooker ,place it on the flame .
- Add the oil and spread it evenly at the base and little on the sides
- Add the corn kernels and stir it for few seconds so that they get a coating of the oil
- Lower the flame and cover with a lid or place the cooker cover on top.
- After few seconds the kernels will start popping
- When done ,remove from flame and keep aside.
- Now take a kadhai and place on the flame and warm it a little.
- Remove from the flame When it gets warm.
- Now take the chocolate piece and spread it on the base ,till the chocolate melts .
- Now add the popcorn and mix it in well ,till all the popcorn is coated with chocolate.
- Done .