A great recipe for a one pot meal especially for people living abroad.
This vegetarian recipe has approximately 20 gms of protein and is under 450 calories.
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 100g firm paneer, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup cluster beans
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds for garnish
- a pan, heat sesame oil. Add the paneer cubes and cook until golden brown on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add broccoli, carrots, and beans. Stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Add cooked quinoa and the paneer to the pan. Mix well.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and grated ginger. Toss until everything is coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Here are the approximate nutritional values for the provided recipe:
Calories: Around 390 kcal
- Protein: Approximately 24 grams
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 30 grams
- Fats: Approximately 19 grams
Micronutrients (Approximate values for an adult woman):
- Vitamin A: About 73% DV
- Vitamin C: Approximately 136% DV
- Calcium: Around 60% DV
- Iron: About 36% DV
- Potassium: Approximately 25% DV
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary based on factors like the specific brands and varieties of ingredients used.