- ⅔ cup boiled lobia
- ⅔ cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 big tomato chopped small minus the pulp
- 1 onion chopped
- few green chillies chopped according to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 potato boiled and cut in cubes
- ½ lime juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes or according to taste
- 4 tbsp of tamarind pulp
- ½ tsp black salt
- ½-1 tsp chat masala
- ¼ tsp of roasted cumin powder (optional)
- Mix all of the above ingredients together, adjust salt, chilly and sour according to personal taste.
- Note can keep tamarind pulp ready.
- Soak lemon size ball in 1 -2 cups of water soak for sometime.
- Remove the seeds then cook thee pulp for 5-7 minutes on low fame after it starts bubbling.
- Can store for 2-3 weeks.