This is a simple yet super delicious recipe.
You can find step by step process shots in my Instagram Highlights here
3 tbsp oil
1/2 kg long Ladyfingers
1 tsp dhaniya powder ( coriander powder)
1 tsp jeera powder ( cumin powder)
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp aamchur
1tsp red chilli powder (or according to taste)
1tsp black salt (taste masala if salt feels less add white salt)
- Cut heads of Ladyfingers and make a slit in the middle, make sure not to reach the ends
- Fill the masala in each Ladyfinger.
- Put the oil in kadhai
- Once it is warm add masala filled Ladyfingers and cook on low flame
- Keep stirring in between
- When cooked remove from flame and serve
For a variation.
- In another pan, rub some oil
- add thickly sliced onions or small whole baby onions
- add a pinch of salt
- stir till translucent
- add to cooked Ladyfingers and mix