Kanji- BEETROOT AND CARROT KANJI
- 3 medium size beetroot (peel and cut into thick strips like French fries )
- 3 medium size carrots (peel and cut into thick strips like french fries)
- 2 tsp of ground mustard powder
- 2 tsp of black salt
- 1 tsp of red chilli flakes
- 5 cups of water
- In a jar/bottle put the beetroot and carrot sticks.
- Add the ground mustard powder, salt and red chilli flakes.
- Add the water.
- Mix it well.
- Place the jar somewhere safe and also where there is sunlight.
- Keep in sunlight for 3 days.
- Ready to have.
- Can keep in fridge and have it cold.